Saturday, May 25, 2013

Documentation

I had to post these pictures because I am always so negative on Cara never eating food. Well, apparently she will eat watermelon and corn on the cob all day long. 
 I think she ate 4 pieces of watermelon and 2 corn on the cobs. I had to threaten her with meat to get her to eat the rest of her quesadilla though. As in, "Cara, if you don't take a bite of your quesadilla then I will make you eat a piece of chicken."
 Ryann was more than happy to eat her steak. She loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Cara and my Kennedi must be two peas in a pod! Two years ago Kenners decided to go semi-vegetarian. She has always hated meat! She will eat turkey and chicken, but won't touch red meat or fish. So we decided to stop fighting her about it and just go with it. We've found many different proteins that she likes, plus the chicken once in a while, so we know she's at least healthy. Watermelon & corn on the cob: she'd eat that all day long, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete