Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Midwife Appointments

Most of you know the plan for this baby is to have him at home. It doesn't always work out that way but right now that is the plan. The best part of this plan is that my midwife comes to my house for my visits!
(I can also go to her office, but it is so much easier when she comes to me!)

Please excuse my extremely white belly, but seriously, when am I gonna tan this thing?

Ryann loves to be a part of the visits. She helps take my blood pressure, listen to the baby, and here she is trying to hear baby Mac with the fetoscope. 
 My wonderful midwife Jen and Ryann taking my blood pressure. 
It is really a neat experience to have Ryann so involved with this baby. Cara too, but she is just always so busy that she doesn't want to sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment