Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Pictures

We had to be at church early today so we didn't get to take picture before church. I originally had us all matching in my mind, but Rich had a stain on his white shirt, Ryann refused to wear the dress I picked out, and whatever I was wearing was NOT working out with this belly.  

 But I made us take pictures anyway. In front of the brick wall at church because that is what Cara wanted. Whatever. 

Basically until nap time after church the mother's day morning was a fiasco. I did have an amazing breakfast ALONE in bed... but not before the girls licked off all the whipped cream off of my pancakes and they ate most of the strawberries. The rest of the morning with with no less than Cara crying 8 times. Ryann pouting for over 20 minutes total. Fights over the ipad, cara crying in the aisle at church while the primary kids were singing to their mothers, spilt juice box all over Ryann's dress and the pew at church, the people in front of us had to take Cara while Rich and I were singing in the choir because Ryann smacked her in the face for not sharing the ipad, and the list continues. 

Nap=bliss

After nap= relax at the mother in laws house while the girls watched TV, ate food, and were thoroughly entertained by Rich's side of the family. 

Topped it off with a bath, modern family at bedtime and now finishing up this blog post.

Overall I think mother's day was a success. I felt an amazing spirit during relief society and I am thankful for my sweet girls that have turned me into a mother. I am also thankful for my mother and mother in law, as well as all those other mothers who have been such an important part of my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Sweet Mommie!! I am grateful for you and all that you and your sweet family are!! Enjoy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww what a sweet family. Love the narrative - I cannot believe your little girls fight. Who would do such a thing? Also, Ryann slapped Cara during church - ahahahah (too soon?)

    Happy mother's day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete