Thursday, May 9, 2013

At the Wedding

Our camera was out of batteries at the temple when we went for Uncle Zach's wedding. So I finally got the pictures off of my phone for the blog. 

Kid pictures are so much better than adult pictures!
 Addie, Cecily, and Cara
 Dean, Addie, Cara, Hazel, and Ryann

 Oliver, Cara, and Addie... I think I bribed them with gum to take this picture.

 Ryann made me take a picture of her flower. She was concentrating really hard on making sure that flower stayed in place. 
 A photo bomb by dad. Cute Addie, Cecily, Ethan, Ryann, and Cara waiting for the happy couple. 

We had such a fun time and can't believe how it seems like just yesterday but the weeks keep passing by!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are awesome! I love them. Ahh, such cute kiddos we have in our family!

    ReplyDelete