Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Short Day

Wednesday is my short day at work. Right now I am working in the office 5-6 days a week so that I can get home at noon on wednesdays and by 3:30 every other day of the week. I know, it is crazy, but this is what works best for me right now to be able to spend the most amount of time possible with the girls.

In the past 24 hours I had attended 4 births and was pleasantly surprised when everyone delivered in time for me to rush home and play with these nuggets. 
I actually had a lot of errands to run, they just thought we were playing the whole time because I tried hard to make it fun.
 While getting our oil changed we walked to the local water and ice. Cara paid with her birthday money to get snow cones in "princess" flavor for her and Ryann. She also bought herself some candy. 

Then we headed over to costco to get the tires rotated. This costco has the busiest tire center so it took an hour and a half. We played for awhile in the tires. Then headed over to get every sample possible, then to shop for baby Mac, then we tried out all the bikes and chairs and found a place to color and basically we wore ourselves out.
But we had a good day. And no one is in labor so I might get some sleep tonight!  (might have just jinxed myself, but who cares, I said it anyway!)

2 comments: