Wednesday, July 31, 2013

3 Weeks Old

Baby Mac, you must have known that today you were turning 3 weeks old because you stayed awake from 1-4 am for a party!
You are eating well, spitting up about 75% of all feedings, and everything else seems to be working great. You eat all the time which means mommy is making a lot of milk so hopefully I will get a lot stored up before I have to leave in 3 weeks to go back to work.
While you were my biggest baby you have also been my easiest recovery. You did amazing on our road trip and you take a bottle like a champ.
You don't like to sleep anywhere except our arms. (Duh! What baby likes to sleep alone?)
You are a mamma's boy and very slowly starting to tolerate your daddy.
Your eyes are still blue and your hair is still brown.
You like your cloth diapers so far and aren't fitting into newborn clothes anymore.
You fall asleep every time we get in the car.
You like your pacifier but sucking on your arm or fist will do in a pinch.
Your sisters look for you first thing in the morning and wont go to bed without kissing you goodnight.
You hate bath time, which happens at least once a day to get spit up out of your ear, hair, neck, face, body, etc.
You have three faces that you make.  The feed me I am hungry face, the grumpy face, and the content face. Not very many gas smiles for you yet.  
 grumpy face above

Content face above

It sure seems like it has been longer than 3 weeks, but maybe that is because we knew you before you were born and you just fit so perfect in our family. We love you baby Mac.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness-- I think I see Cara Kay in him-- AT first I thought it was Ryann and now I think it is Cara!! He is adorable!! We love him so much!! Thank you so much for our fun visit!! We love you all! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so so sweet and I miss him like crazy. I love his faces and that you are feeling so good! Love you guys SO much! XO

    ReplyDelete