Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Maternity Leave

I am on partial maternity leave now. So strange because I never went on leave before my girls were born. 
Ryann I worked Sunday night to Monday morning and I had her Tuesday.
Cara I always had Wednesdays off from work and I had her on a Wednesday. 

This time around I have anywhere between 30 and 40 patients scheduled a day, and that is a LOT of patients to have to reschedule, so my office manager requested that I stop working in the office this week to save the hassle of rescheduling everyone.

I was more than happy to do this, however, I still have some simple office procedures scheduled for today and I was on call yesterday and will be on call today.
 (I delivered a cute little boy yesterdat morning named Blake! and I just found out a friend has a Blake with a birthday yesterday too! He is 11 though)



So on my "day off" of maternity leave yesterday I spent some time with the girls. Cara and I went to her tumbling class, we took naps together, then we went to Yoasis (without daddy!) because in all reality they will be doing lots of daddy daughter dates coming up and I will have to miss out on some of those. We also went swimming. 

If I am preggo much longer I foresee some pedicures, trips to the mall, baking cookies, more swimming, trips to sonic, and especially time with Grandma and Grandpa!!  Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this is your first pre baby maternity leave! You are superwoman lady! Xo

    ReplyDelete