Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fireworks

~~~I don't plan on blogging the day I have the baby, so I am pre-blogging to have new stuff come out each day since I don't plan on having much time once Baby comes. ~~~


This is as far as we got to watching fireworks this year. I am sure glad I didn't buy a 4th of July onesie for Baby Mac. 
Thanks daddy for being in charge of the flames. 
 Grandma and Cara had fun watching. 

Ryann's favorite one was the "snow sparkler" or something like that. That is the one that she got to help daddy light. 
 I thought the rainbow ones would have made her more excited, but playing with fire does have a certain appeal. 
 After about 30 minutes we were done, the girls went to have baths and it was off to bed. Sorry Arizona, next year I will do everything in my power to NOT be in Arizona for the 4th of July. 

1 comment:

  1. It looks toasty there! How fun to have mom and dad there for the fourth!

    ReplyDelete