Monday, July 8, 2013

Past Due Date

 Waiting waiting waiting isn't very fun. Having your due date come and go also isn't very fun. Being 40+ lbs heavier than normal isn't very fun. Having contractions every night before bed while bouncing on an exercise ball that lead to nothing isn't very fun. Swollen feet and hands aren't fun either... okay I am done complaining for now. Except one more thing... My parents are in town and my dad leaves tonight, which is not exciting because I really wanted him to be here for the birth. 
So here are some things I have been doing in my last few days.  I bought a big hat to distract everyone from my big belly... does it help?
 I have also put some of the finishing touches on my "labor space" with my birth affirmations, pregnancy photos, and pictures from the girls. 

I am also spending time imagining myself giving birth in this labor/ birth tub... when the actual event takes place there sure won't be stuffed horses and unicorns, but for now the girls think it is their place to play. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! I am sorry Dad didn't get to make the birth, but at this rate, maybe I will! No, I kid. He will be here before you know it and I will get to meet that sweetheart on Friday. You look amazing as does the birthing wall. So excited for you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete