Tuesday, July 16, 2013

After the Fact

 Both girls were pretty excited to be there for the birth of "Baby Mac"
 (Cara won't call him just Mac, it is always Baby Mac)
Ryann did tell me at one point she was a little scared when I said "I can't do this" but then she told me that she knew I could and it really wasn't scary after that.  
 His face was a little bruised because of how he was born, but it quickly resolved by the next day and when we took him into the pediatrician to check for jaundice, he came back clean and clear. Thankfully we didn't need to go back for a second heel stick. 


We are pretty happy to have this little man in our world. He has had a lot of visitors and we are being well fed and taken care of. 
We have only had 1 really rough night, but most haven't been that bad so far.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Britt-- you are so good to record this!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete