Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Father's Blessings

I remember before school started every year getting a blessing from my dad. 
It was super important for me, I knew that it was the start of something new and I was going to start it off right. That is why this year before Ryann started school that I made sure we talked all about Father's blessings, why we have them, and what they are for.

Rich asked Ryann what she hoped would happen during this school year. She said, "That I will listen to my teacher." That is all. She is so sweet, she isn't worried about friends or learning to read or getting lost, she knows all of that will be taken care of.  She just wants to make sure she listens to her teacher. 
 Both blessings were really sweet and meant a lot to me. Cara thought it was more for fun and didn't understand it as much as Ryann did, but Ryann was really happy to have had her daddy give her a blessing for an excellent school year. 

Cara will be starting preschool open house this coming up Monday and we are so excited for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment