Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mud Bath

When I went to pick up Ryann from her after school program the leader kind of looked at me a half smiled. I was really confused when Ryann came walking out of the bathroom looking like this. 
Apparently 3 other kids and her decided it would be fun to play in a huge mud puddle. 
 I couldn't figure out if I was supposed to laugh or scold or do what... so I simply asked her if she had made a good decision and if she was ever going to do that again. We talked about it and she looked at me and said, "whew, after this happened I looked in the mirror and said to myself 'mom and dad are going to kill me!'"
She was very happy to tell me that she was happy that I didn't 'kill her.'
This child is watching too much TV.
On another note... today she said, "Suddenly" in an appropriate sentence and she also said she was eating her chicken dinner like an "herbivore" but then quickly changed it to "carnivore" because they eat only meat. She has also been using a lot of other big words that I can attribute to kindergarten and I found out that one little girl in her class can snap her fingers, but that is all. Maybe Ryann will be next, we are practicing a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment