Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Best Package Ever

~disclaimer~ It has taken me a little while to post this, I didn't want to hurt Erin's feelings, but it is so funny and none of my girls are upset about what happened, so I figured I better blog about it before I forget about it. 

Ryann and Cara got a package in the mail the other day. They were so excited to open it, but they know that they always have to wait for me because I like to take pictures and ooooh and aaaah with them.
 Ryann pulls out an amazing pair of new "dancing shoes" as she calls them. 
 (sorry for the undies shot) and here Ryann is dancing away in her shoes, she was a little sad I wouldn't let her wear them to school yet. I told her they are fancy shoes for church, but we'll see how long that lasts. 
 Then Cara pulls out her shoes. The shipping label says they are "girls size 7"
Maybe they needed to say "big girls size 7" because those suckers are stinkin cute but definitely adult women size 7. 
However, I just might wear them to work tomorrow.

Look at that smile Erin, in no way was Cara upset by this. She kept saying, What? These are too big" but after a little time she realized they were awesome, and then when Auntie Erin promised a new pair of shoes she was pleased as punch, because now she will have 2 new pairs of shoes... a big pair and a little pair.

4 comments:

  1. HaHaHa--they look like they fit to me!! Cara looks quite pleased==what a sweet Auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post. No hurt feelings here - nothing another pair of "dancing shoes" won't fix. Rest assured, these are toddler size 7 (7/8 actually) so fingers crossed they are not women's size 7 this time around. Let's just hope there is not a separate size 7 that only corresponds to newborns. Then Cara will get THREE pairs of shoes ;)

    PS you should totally let Ryann wear them to school. Love my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! A girl can't have too many shoes right?! :)

    ReplyDelete