Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sisters

What do you think? Can you tell we are sisters?
Devyn and I had some fun this week. At church she was walking the halls and someone said, "Whose baby is that?" She said, "Mine."  He then said, "Wait, when did that happen?" "Umm, about 8 months ago?"
Obviously he thought Devyn was me and it was pretty funny to watch people's reactions. 

Rich told me that he was sad to see Devyn leave. He enjoyed her cleaning and cooking and he adores Hazel. He also had fun on their trips to sonic, and just hanging out while I was off doing crazy things like staying up all night and delivering babies. 

After he told me he was sad, he said that he was also very happy, because for some reason I tend to spend a lot of money when Devyn is in town... oops.

3 comments:

  1. yes-you are sisters and did you know that your mother even gets you mixed up?? I love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doorman asked if we were twins! I said no, shes just my sister. He said obviously he knew that! I love how much we all look alike and I'm so happy you two had so much fun together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! i had so much fun! it was funny how confused we made people :)

    ReplyDelete