Monday, August 20, 2012

Princess Time

I ask Cara to smile and I get the most tilted head smile I could ever ask for. 
Better than a grumpy face I guess. 

Update on Cara's first week of preschool... 
She only knows about 5 of the kids names in her class. 
She is finally attempting to trace the letters on her worksheets (she has been doing letter worksheets for over 6 months now)
She does not have a boyfriend.
She likes playing with Lucy and Kate.
She can't remember "Emma" the one other girl in her class (there are only 4).
She holds hands with Colten when they go to school.
She has not been able to tell me any rules. 
I think she gets to share for her class on Thursdays. I better double check on that. 

1 comment:

  1. Cara can't remember any rules? How weird! Hehe. I'm so glad she likes her shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete