Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Little Artist

Remember that Perry the Platypus post I did from Ryann, well she is at it again. 
Here is her very own drawing of him. Dad did tell her how to spell his name though. 
It is now cut out and put up in her frame in her room. 

I guess we are supporting hand eye coordination with the cutting skills. And taping. However, this tape thing is going overboard. I appreciate the picture of Rich and I standing on the sun with sunglasses, but the 9 pieces of tape in the front of our entertainment center might be a bit much.

But who can suppress and artist's creative spirit and talent??

2 comments:

  1. looks like Grandma better send out some tape!!! Cut post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she?! Very talented too, if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete