Monday, August 6, 2012

Kindergarten

Wow, the day finally came. I swear Ryann slept better than any other day in the past year. She went to be at 7:15 and didn't wake up until 6:45am. 
She wouldn't let me brush her hair before school.  
Great. Good thing it doesn't need much attention now that it is short.
 Here is a picture of her at the growth chart. She looks to be about 3 feet 9 1/2 inches. We will see how tall she is on her last day of school too. 
 She was so excited and so was Cara. They are both wearing their new clothes from Grandma Mingo. Very first day of schoolish. Right?
 There had to be a picture of me and Ryann before I got all weepy... and yes I did cry. Big time. 
Here is daddy with his sweet girls. He says he didn't cry, but he sure was anxious all day. During the morning I got a text that said, "Her teacher has our cell phone numbers just in case, right?"

Yes Rich, yes she does. 

That was probably one of the sweetest things I have ever had him text me. His concern for our sweet girl just fills my heart with more joy than I could ever have imagined. I am so thankful for this beautiful girl of ours and all she has done to enrich our lives. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow did Grandma Mingo do great or what?? That is the cutest t shirt ever and would you quit making me cry!??!! I love you guys...what a sweet Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I want to hear what she thought of her day?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete