Sunday, August 5, 2012

Work in Progress

Ryann and I have been working on a project for her room. I really wanted it done by the time school started, but I think it will be a work in progress. 
Here is Ryann walking into the room to look at it. 
 Here she is posing for the camera. She was fluttering her eyelashes. I am pretty sure I taught her that to try and get things out of daddy. He just laughs so hard he lets her get what she wants. 
 Here are the frames. I haven't painted the mirror, or the one on the left, but I will get there. I got all of these at goodwill for a total of $15. Amazing. I had the paint left over from painting their old room in the old house. 
 Here is it in relationship to the door
 I found the perfect frame to hold their "I am a child of God" print done by my cousin Mallory. 
I can't wait for it to be finished and Ryann to hang all of her art projects in the frames. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Britt- I love it! So cute and a great way to display her upcoming work and to add color!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete