Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hair Cut

Ryann has asked a few times to get her hair cut. I always tell her when Auntie Devyn can do it.  
So we get up with Auntie Devyn and Ryann asks to get her hair cut. I tell Devyn to trim it and Ryann says that she wants it cut short. 
 Like really short.  
Then everyone looks at me.
So I ask Ryann if she is sure, then I encourage her to maybe just cut a little bit, or maybe just to her shoulders, but she says no. She points to the exact spot where she wants it cut.
 This girl is serious, and I really don't care much about how long or short her hair is, so I told Devyn to listen to her.

 There she goes. My long haired Ryann now has short hair for kindergarten!
She is thrilled with her decision and still a week later likes to look at herself in the mirror. 
 Thanks Auntie Devyn!  Ryann and I have been discussing how she is going to pay you for the haircut. She is thinking about drawing you a picture or making you a book. We will see what she comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment