Monday, September 30, 2013

Ryann's Ride

I am feeling kind of like a guilty mommy.
Basically since I have Wednesdays off I am trying to cram every minute of fun into the day that I can. Last week Ryann convinced me to ride with her to school. I think the ride is 1 mile up hill and 1 mile downhill.  We had fun, it was a blast and we almost didn't make it in time. 
I hope that we can keep doing this, the only problem is that it is still too hot when it is time to pick her up!

This week I can't do it though because I am teaching in her class at 8am for "Art Masterpiece"
We are learning about Paul Cezanne and still life paintings. 
Wish me luck. 
1 hour in front of 20 first graders. 
Yikes!
(I don't know how you do it Aunt Judy!)

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Judy is the bomb as is Aunt Susan-- but you will be great Brittani!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete